Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:13:15 -0700
From: geka...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7336] Programmed GAL's Available

I'm planning to program up GAL's over the holiday weekend.
I'd prefer to ship to the USA only, but will ship elsewhere if you can't find them closer to home.

IDE V3  (2 gal set)   $5/set
16mb V5b (2 gal set) $5/set
ISA to S100   (6 gal set) $15/set
MSDOS Support V3  (2 gal set) $5/set
SMB V3  (1 gal) $2.50
VGA  (4 gal)  $10/set

I'm going to use priority mail for shipping this time. Priority is a flat $5.25 and includes $50 insurance, tracking, 2-3 day delivery and a box.
Turns out that first class really wasn't much less as the USPS charged me $2.54 for a "non-machinable" envelope + the cost of padded envelopes etc.

Please let me know which GAL's you'd like shipped, but no need to pay until you receive the package.  Cost for GAL22V10B-15LP's are $2.50 each (not per set) and $5.25 flat rate postage.

If you've also ordered 8086 boards they will be here in a few days.  All are sold out - so if you didn't pre-order I"m sorry.  I can ship GAL's and boards together and there won't be any additional postage costs for the GAL's that way.

Please also send along your shipping address by private email even if I've shipped to you before.

- Gary