Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 03:14:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4507] Re: ALTAIR/IMSAI 8080 CPU replacement board -MOD
From: pbi...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Manual = WOW :->

But you need a list of acronyms, starting with JAIR ...

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Crusty OMO <crus...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Don & to All...

I put together a list and included it in the Manual.  The Manual also covers the jumper settings, a block diagram, some verbage and the ECO change.

Please find the manual on the Wiki page
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20ALTAIR-IMSAI%208080%20CPU%20Board

I don't know about starting a "Build Page".

Regards,
Josh Bensadon