RE: [N8VEM-S100:3384] My first Z-80 board comes to life!

Hi Fabio,

I'm working on this project I started 6 months ago, an 8080A replacement board for IMSAI and ALTAIR.
For one reason or another, it kept getting delayed, postponed, forgotten...  but recently I was working on a front panel and thought it's a great time to resurrect this project.  I did get my ALTAIR up and running in preparation to test this board... the IMSAI is still running, so no worries there.

Anyway, it's not much to see or tell at the moment, but you might enjoy the work in progress.
Picture 1. Back of board, most of the bus is wired, I really like how the separate Data IN/OUT buffers provided two separate connections to run the data bus from.
Picture 2. You can see sockets not yet put on the board, those are mostly for the glue logic... still have a ways to go.
Picture 3. My messy workshop, please don't put anything away or I may never find it.

Cheers,
Josh