RE: [N8VEM-S100:4453] Re: CPM3 Disk Image - quick start and Images posted

Hi Leonard

I have seen that behavior with some CF cards.  It sounds like you have the image on the card correctly because the boot loader fired.  In fact I had the same problem for a while until I changed to a different CF card I was going in circles because I could not figure out what was wrong with my code - there was nothing wrong with my code it was a bad CF card.

Dave