From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of monahanz
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 3:55 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6081] Old S100Computers boards looking for a good home.

Guys, I realize I now have more S100 computers boards than I can pass the red face test on!   A thinning out is necessary.  There probably will be more later but right now I have 6 older S100 boards that I would like to find a nice home for.  They are all early versions of what became later V2 versions of these boards.. The all came from earlier systems and where 100% functional before I stripped them down. In particular the voltage regulator heat sinks are removed because they pierce the packaging envelopes.  See below a picture of them;-

They are:-

I giving these boards away for free (though a PayPal return for postage would be nice).  Its on a first come first served basis, but overall preference will be given to people that have one or more of the N8VEM / S100Computers boards.  Its understood that these boards will not be resold on eBay etc. One board/person please.