Re: [N8VEM-S100:6081] Old S100Computers boards looking for a good home.

As I'm about to start building up the '386 board, I'd love the 32mb sram board.

- Gary

#8 The V1 32MB Static RAM daughter board for the 80386 board (http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/80386%20-%2032MG%20RAM%20Board/32MG%20Static%20RAM%20Board.htm)

I giving these boards away for free (though a PayPal return for postage would be nice). Its on a first come first served basis, but overall preference will be given to people that have one or more of the N8VEM / S100Computers boards. Its understood that these boards will not be resold on eBay etc. One board/person please.