Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 17:59:29 -0400
From: jgal...@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6716] JAIR 8080 Board (Version 2?)
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Hi John & Josh,
  I will be there.  I have a vendor space this year but I plan on seeing the exhibits so I will have some helpers to watch my tables.  I will also be there for the Friday sessions.
Also Josh,  I just wanted to remind you about our Commodore C16 for ORIC keyboard swap that we planned.
Regards,
Jeff Galinat