RE: [N8VEM-S100:81] Re: S-100 Motherboard

That's wonderful new Rich!  Thanks!  I really appreciate your hard work!

I think the 6x0x host processor board uses the WD65C02S CPU so I think I
have the part library for KiCAD.  If not, it will be fairly straight forward
to modify it assuming it is mostly 6502 pin compatible.

Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch