[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM: 8651] Re: S-100 Motherboard
- To: <n8...@googlegroups.com>, <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM: 8651] Re: S-100 Motherboard
- From: "Andrew Lynch" <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:17:56 -0500
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) head...@yahoo.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1297991880; bh=SB7XsLp9iJNiyDTd1ICYcoP09TQhPvk9J2oBmLANrUI=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:thread-index; b=O3l2RqwmOEXVNIuf372w2bue6BLYhUhs6xlZEuaCFLuq0o7HPqldEj6f7OJGnGYL+6FjzYeznLKERDde0A5cWfdSLeNhyZnklJtQBFVzgL+sqpYq/Plu46FPxAKovMTF27nz2j73po5/F0+9sqou5E6mOGiVK4Ll63B3zGTjqkQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:thread-index; b=i5eFkZSTjX+QuWK/QCjgyOG7cxVq1Eezvi1+xOr89wpkt72PdNktiUaTeQhxaFiZqwUTsyAZUEhmEZTFHDpKseSX9K3UfwYbhX0WDpU+8b0M/l9Rx0OZQgLukdxxD6LUMpx0NFzgVL2JzsDdfhczMQGBDprFmdE8gayg0YTwICE= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <B6D8BE7CA3864DD886DF16AF53A91CC8@andrewdesktop> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcvO7kCCSANpMv6ISpS2a5RYxH7otgAGnyLg
Hi Rich! Thanks! Yes, I did a respin of the S-100 backplane a few months
ago to incorporate some improvements from the builders. It is now 8 slot
with IEEE-696 standard board spacing and a bunch of other improvements. You
raise excellent points in your previous emails and I've recorded them in my
(long) list of improvements for the S-100 boards. I will continue to make
improvements and probably do another respin of the board to make it better
hopefully in few months or so.
If you would comment and/or add photos on your configuration that would be
great since they would apply equally to the original and the updated
version. Most of the changes were basically cosmetic like changing the
connector pitch, etc.
I appreciate your help! Thanks and have a nice day!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: n8...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
> Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 5:02 PM
> To: N8VEM
> Subject: [N8VEM: 8651] Re: S-100 Motherboard
> I must have missed a major release somewhere.
> The S-100 motherboard I have has only six connectors; no JP1,2, or 3;
> no reset switch; etc.
> My use comments will focus on my configuration, not the eight slot
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "N8VEM" group.
> To post to this group, send email to n8...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> For more options, visit this group at