RE: [N8VEM: 8644] S-100 Motherboard

Hi Rich!  Thanks!  That's fantastic!  Please keep us posted on your
progress.

Would you mind please posting some photos and details of your build on the
N8VEM wiki?

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20backpla
ne

I get quite a few questions on the N8VEM S-100 backplane and other builders
will benefit from your experiences.  Did you notice Don made a parts list
for the board and also some frequently asked questions?