RE: [N8VEM-S100:2207] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

The connectors I have on my 8-slot backplane are Sullinscorp LQGE EBA50DCSD.  I couldn't find them on their site (www.sullinscorp.com) and for all I can remember I might have got them off Ebay. But it sounds like the Mouser parts will work - I just wanted to be sure they'd work on both boards before I committed to 21 extra pieces.

Thanks again,

Matt Turner