Re: [N8VEM-S100:2187] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

* Ants Pants <rota...@gmail.com> [140106 09:29]:
> Hi Vince,
>
> The price for the board is in USD (as this is what is accepted by the PCB
> house also) im prity sure Paypal will sort the conversion but i usually
> just leave any funds with paypal in USD anyways, so there shouldnt be any
> conversion at the end of the day for the purchaser. You are quite correct
> in saying that shipping could end up being expensive. if there are a few
> guys who would like them in the US/Canada it may be cheaper to ship a few
> boards to one of you and then one can distribute from there at a cheaper
> price (i love the US postal system.. quick and cheap compared to NZ). most
> likely ill have to DHL or Fedex it. NZ Post website is a bit of a PITA to
> be honest and not always accurate. thats why ill go take the package and
> get the actual cost from the office itself closer to shipment date.

Hi Ant (and all,)

I'm interested in three of these boards and am in the US (03034.)

I'd be willing to accept all US/Canadian boards and then reship via USPS
if that makes sense to people.

I also think I can make a bulk purchase of connectors so everyone
(incuding myself) can get a better price.

Regards,

Todd