Re: [N8VEM-S100:3225] Re: GAL's and PALASM

I suspect that the gate splitting warning is issued because you're
using the value of an output pin as an input to another equation.

For example, mA0 is an output pin.   It is also used to create msXTRQ.

I normally don't do that...

Is the msXTRQ# equation generating the warning?

I've sent some files to you off-list.

Rob.