From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rob Doyle
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:55 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:3205] Re: GAL's and PALASM

I think we have the same directory layout but I've mounted my "J drive" differently.

I have:

PALASM.EXE is in J:\PALASM\EXE
PDS files are in J:\S100

Environment variables are:

PATH=J:\PALASM\EXE
PALASM=J:\PALASM\

The trailing slash on PALASM variable is important - but you seem to have that correct.

After compiling, there is an note at the bottom of the screen about:

<F3>Help-errors

When the path is wrong and I press <F3>, I get a notice about which EXE palasm can't find.

Rob.