Re: [N8VEM-S100:2660] Mini buffered Prototyping board available.

On Mar 5, 2014, at 8:52, Crusty OMO <crus...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Do you know if the $12 covers the cost of the box too?  What a great deal! USPS gives some real nice value for the money.
The boxes are free. You can just pick up a pile and walk out of the post office with no problem.

FWIW, the USPS is dreadful in my neighborhood. Lost packages, packages placed on my doorstep (on a busy city street) and stolen, and most often packages marked "Delivered" in the tracking several days before they are actually delivered. I'm not ordering in this particular run, but you might also want to consider alternate couriers for people who have issues with USPS. I've found that FedEx is actually somewhat cheaper than USPS for short distances. Internationally, of course, it probably gets expensive because they charge for customs brokerage.

- Dave