Re: [N8VEM-S100:3803] Re: S-100 Boards Arrived (SMBV2 and Mezzanines/16MB SRAM and Mezzanines/Parallel IO/6502V2/8 Slot Backplane)

Thanks Curt.  The extenders (and terminators) are due to ship tomorrow
and it usually takes a few days to get here from China.  So (if they
don't have any problems) I should be shipping out early next week.

Todd

* curt mayer <cu...@zen-room.org> [140528 01:11]: