Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:35:38 -0400
From: jgal...@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5463] MINI-FP and 8080 CPU
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

Hi Josh,
  I tried transferring  files but I was still having problems with the CP/M disk image even after using your updated files.  It's been over a month since I messed with it but I was still having problems with the system hanging after file transfer, directory not getting updated & stuff like that (if I recall correctly). I do realize that it is a distinct possibility that it could just be a problem with my system but the monitor commands work fine & the memory tests ok.     This got put on the back burner as I had some pressing family matters & 2 weeks of travel.  The only files I would request other than the standard CP/M transient commands like  STAT, ASM, LOAD, PIP, ED, SYSGEN, SUBMIT, DUMP and MOVCPM would be MBASIC.com & an Xmodem program to make it easier to transfer files.
Regards,
Jeff Galinat