MINI-FP and 8080 CPU

I'm near ready to start testing my Mini-FP and the IMSAI/ALTAIR 8080 CPU card; just waiting on the switches for the Mini-FP.

Question; There is a 16-pin socket for a ribbon cable to bridge the FP to the CPU card. It looks like the one of the FP is rotated 180 degrees from the one on the 8080 CPU? Is this expected? I'm assuming I need to twist the ribbon cable to keep pin-1 from the FP-Mini to pin-1 on the 8080 CPU, is this correct?

-Neil