[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:6081] Old S100Computers boards looking for a good home.
- To: <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6081] Old S100Computers boards looking for a good home.
- From: "Eric Osman" <er...@osmancrew.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:39:45 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=none (google.com: er...@osmancrew.com does not designate permitted sender hosts) smtp.mail=er...@osmancrew.com; dkim=pass head...@comcast.net
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1422135663; bh=8QrMi5Fc/IEXhe8EEcoiIUBr2avvvQPs5QNFCWpuIj4=; h=Received:Received:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=peGxZbMgGgEhFk2+XM091h030Y1M4t9xviN/so4bcMqA161Igi9DEJXuAdU/Vme0F 10IFdsuUro5mlgNrTF5NqGG0xQ+ktJs8qmCKVgvlGmsbmmWJXvBS/sNAntcVmxdCb6 5ZfVBWu5aVgXB0W5sQaxWr8GOhChxifbPNqjMWDnTAXrftnaEyqjqryPs4Jq6QMbii zsRQ+HC+QUvI6LZwsVxy4Ekh0hzEgAeMFwYkm8cYCdnOAq8LU3NdqH3brqhrZx04op YVHelgw9xFufdh7ZNv4IcNvEw7hDwhuBkEPdjlF9zVEgFsih3fUYcubJdyfHKAslt2 w4NuULtcqN/Dg==
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <er...@osmancrew.com>
take the ROM/RAM board if I'm first in line for it.
Guys, I realize I now have more S100 computers boards than I can pass the
red face test on! A thinning out is necessary. There probably
will be more later but right now I have 6 older S100 boards that I would like to
find a nice home for. They are all early versions of what became later V2
versions of these boards.. The all came from earlier systems and where 100%
functional before I stripped them down. In particular the voltage regulator heat
sinks are removed because they pierce the packaging envelopes. See below a
picture of them;-
I giving these boards away for free (though a PayPal return for postage
would be nice). Its on a first come first served basis, but overall
preference will be given to people that have one or more of the N8VEM /
S100Computers boards. Its understood that these boards will not be resold
on eBay etc. One board/person please.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "N8VEM-S100" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving
emails from it, send an email to n8vem-s100+...@googlegroups.com.
more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.