Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:52:49 -0700
From: geka...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6880] Re: Altair Cyclops Info Wanted

John -

I'm suspicious that the DRAM used as a sensor may be the Mostek MK4006.  The pictures of the sensor have the same construction and the pinout looks correct.

Data is on page 96 here:  http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/mostek/_dataBooks/1979_Mostek_Memory_Data_Book_and_Designers_Guide.pdf

I remember being fascinated reading that article when it first came out!

- Gary