Re: [N8VEM-S100:5289] Re: TIL311 displays for S100-IDE board

On Sep 29, 2014, at 10:09 PM, Steven Feinsmith <steven.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

I looked at your pictures and look like components marked as rejected after testing. May I suggest you to apply power to the display module and see if they work, if not then you will know they did not working at all.

Surprisingly, they actually work.  I was suspecting a factory reject when I saw them.  They may not meet brightness specifications, or marginally fail in some other way, but for this project they seem to be working.  I only need 6, so I have 4 spare.

I'm still pursuing a refund from the supplier because they are not as advertised.  We'll see what happens.

Ian