Re: TIL311 displays for S100-IDE board

I looked at your pictures and look like components marked as rejected after testing. May I suggest you to apply power to the display module and see if they work, if not then you will know they did not working at all.

I fed up with eBay after I had bad experience with seller named ubarn that sold me two intergrated circuit chips for my Heathkit GC-1007, digital clock. After I received a package and tested. They were DOA and filed with eBay and complained to ubarn seller. Then the seller offered me that they sent me two replacement parts and then I notified eBay and they thanked me for updating. Unfortunately after few weeks later, no package from ubarn. I filed with eBay again and then they said they cannot find my original reported and said, I'm sorry time limit for filing was expired and they cannot help me. I lost $32.32 completely and vowed never make any order from China sellers. I stopped use eBay related with international orders. In fact, eBay does not care about customers as they just want to make profit and support China sellers.

I suggest you to avoid this incident with "Ubarn" and "eBay".  It will be better off to buy any components from locally.

eBay has lousy policy to protect buyers related from international sellers.

Thank you,
Steven