RE: [N8VEM-S100:689] 6502 S-100 Board Write-up on S100Computers.com

Thanks All, Rich & Neil in particular.

I have just finished the write-up of the page describing the board.   At the bottom of the page is a link to the V2 board with its schematic.

See here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/6502%20Board/6502%20CPU%20Board.htm

Enjoy

John