Re: [N8VEM-S100:5803] Re: NKK Switches for Mini FP

Hi Don (& All)
I too would be interested in a permanent mounting solution for the switches. I do like Matt Turner's idea of using silk-screened PCB material for the front panel drilled for the LEDs & switch mounting. Holes in the corners could then me used to attach the PCB front panel to brackets for stability. This would still leave a option on putting a IMSAI style mask behind acrylic if you wanted to go that route or you could leave it "as-is" for a more bare bones appearance. Do you think this is viable?