From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Galinat
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 7:58 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5807] Re: NKK Switches for Mini FP

Hi Don (& All)
   I too would be interested in a permanent mounting solution for the switches.  I do like Matt Turner's idea of using silk-screened PCB material for the front panel drilled for the LEDs & switch mounting.
Holes in the corners could then me used to attach the PCB front panel to brackets for stability.  This would still leave a option on putting a IMSAI style mask behind acrylic if you wanted to go that route or you could leave it "as-is" for a more bare bones appearance. Do you think this is viable?