Re: [N8VEM-S100:5769] Re: New S100 Boards ready to ship to those that asked for them

Hi John,

I just received the VDP Board, the 16MB Static RAM Board V2, and the ISA Bus to S100 Converter Board.

However, there was no ISA buss connector  and no V9938 contained within the package.

Did someone else get those components or do you possibly still have them?

Thank you,
Robert
p.s. Thank you for all your work!

John Monahan wrote:

Yes and yes Robert, That’s the last V9938 available guys.

Will add to your “order”

John