From: monahanz
Sent: Dec 5, 2014 10:43 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5750] Re: New S100 Boards ready to ship to those that asked for them

Guys I see that I have about 10 of these ISA bus connectors for the ISA to S100 bus board. I cannot remember where I got them, probably eBay. Anyway IF you like, for those getting this board, I can include one connector at say $5 each. Please let me know. I also have 7 of the V9938 chips. Probably only need 3 backups myself. For those who want one for the VDP board I can also include a chip at say $10/chip. Absolutely no warranties on either of the above. Chips will not be tested. First come/ first served. Please send me a personalized e-mail on address changes and on the above. monahan AT vitasoft.org