From: crus...@hotmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:5846] Propeller Console I/O
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:34:57 -0500

Hi Guys,

I'm finished building this board,  I'm in the final stages to configure.

What is the most common address and status configuration?  I realize it's configurable to match existing vintage software, but I'm hoping to list a few common setups that I can program in firmware.  It's acceptable for more than one, since I can test for Status reaction and/or prompt each configuration for a response.

Cheers,
Josh