RE: [N8VEM-S100:6845] Re: Simple GAL programmer for GAL22V10

Holy Cow!  That brings back memories.

I think it was a Pro-Log M900 I used in the late 1970’s to program EPROMs for incredibly old (new at the time, of course) video display terminals.

Bob Bell

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Owen
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 8:50 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:6845] Re: Simple GAL programmer for GAL22V10

On Apr 27, 2015 7:30 PM, "John Monahan" <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:

> Could I “advise” S100 people to lookout/get GAL programmers.

On that note, if anyone has any PAL/GAL personality modules for a Pro-Log M900/M980, please let me know. I actually have the personality module, but none of the personality ROMs that would accompany it for various devices.

Should I look at updating to a later programmer? Yeah, probably. But those Pro-Logs are so fun!

Kyle