Re: [N8VEM-S100:4331] FreeRouter No longer available. Long term plans for Board layouts

Hi John,

I'd prefer to keep using KiCad as it's free (both as in beer and as in lunch)
and is available for all current major platforms (Linux, Windows, and
OSX I believe.)

We also have access to all the FreeRouter code so have a complete
solution available.

I understand it can be finicky.  I'm working on learning it myself.

As a group we're building up some good experience with KiCad so
hopefully with time we'll all benefit and become used to it.

But, if you're the one designing the boards then I don't really get a
say in what tools you use.

Thanks and Regards,

Todd

* monahanz <mon...@vitasoft.org> [140622 18:41]: