 Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4339] Re: FreeRouter No longer available.  Long term plans for Board layouts
 To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
 Cc: mon...@vitasoft.org
 Date: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 9:02 PM

 Ah - thanks for the
 clarification.
 Dave

 On Sunday, June 22, 2014 7:42:11 PM UTC-5, monahanz
 wrote:Perhaps we’re OK
 Dave.  It’s just that the “Zuken” (whoever he/it
 is) is accusing the author of copyright infringement
 etc.   It may be he will want Andrew to remove the
 link as well.  Time to download it/use it,  may be
 limited!!!John  From: n8ve...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8ve...@ googlegroups.com] On Behalf
 Of yoda