Re: [N8VEM-S100:4331] FreeRouter No longer available. Long term plans for Board layouts

On Jun 22, 2014, at 6:41 PM, monahanz <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:

> It looks like the http://www.freerouting.net/ web site for FreeRouter is no longer available!
>
> This leaves us with a big problem making PC boards with KiCad.  (Fortunately I happen to have the PC version here for my own use), but it opens up a general question as to how we do PC boards (S100 and others) in the future.

I've had no problem manually routing boards in KiCAD, and my boards are generally somewhat more complex than S100 boards.  I don't really believe in autorouters, though, so take my preferences with a grain of salt.

- Dave