[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:4331] FreeRouter No longer available. Long term plans for Board layouts
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4331] FreeRouter No longer available. Long term plans for Board layouts
- From: David Riley <frave...@gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:48:29 -0400
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of frave...@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:400d:c01::22c as permitted sender) smtp.mail=frave...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=yHK+6VQ7yo2QF990j2dnH9FTov93sowUQO9lX+nwNp0=; b=Ghsm8qY4JDV+jR/mDzHfj4IVKTCoQ416+7NaPULnZUgc47drvB02cvIgsKZAwFcw02 cX+YWgdXEdo4YRjp5N8uu6uoTb3pKX8Chq+prQtOVh5udQWM79BvtefI2j0PjWIRpU3F 761EkhhQdmCo+Yqnh7/LZv1c//tpckZSnXmDHOj9SbW8cSNGjuKAIi0h3AI079lOm0Ne Lm1jgtR1VseXajUAE9gF4lOWBPUeOFi3eFWr+x506sqryUIshJNO107d+fqYJu2uZ7zL YQIp19jGJPOPR4NHgNQwlFA7z1CvZw9eB0NQJgbY9SJU3ecHMiLppId7MJ+7h3DbTAlq E91A==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 22, 2014, at 6:41 PM, monahanz <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:
> It looks like the http://www.freerouting.net/ web site for FreeRouter is no longer available!
> This leaves us with a big problem making PC boards with KiCad. (Fortunately I happen to have the PC version here for my own use), but it opens up a general question as to how we do PC boards (S100 and others) in the future.
I've had no problem manually routing boards in KiCAD, and my boards are generally somewhat more complex than S100 boards. I don't really believe in autorouters, though, so take my preferences with a grain of salt.