RE: [N8VEM-S100:1238] S-100 board reorders

There's a RAM board available???  Damn, Why am I always the last to hear about these things?

Well, there's no point in it for me now.  I'm looking to resurrect the original RAM boards.

But for Todd, that's definitely the way to go!

Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:06:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1238] S-100 board reorders
From: laf...@lafleur.us
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com

just use the rom/ram board... cheap to build and 64k or more of fast ram

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM, <litte...@mchsi.com> wrote:
I'm interested in building a simple 64K RAM board for
the same reason.  I have two Imsai's, both with
multiple RAM card(s) with many memory chips.

If someone could point me to a schematic, I'd
like to build a few.  I know Don Caprio mentioned
earlier this year he had a project on the PBworks
page but I don't know where to find it.

I'd like to look at a few designs.

Todd