[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1237] S-100 board reorders
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1237] S-100 board reorders
- From: "Douglas W. Goodall" <douglas...@mac.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:19:04 -0800
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of douglas...@mac.com designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=douglas...@mac.com
- In-reply-to: <1595034970.22568781356997151609.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs7>
- References: <1595034970.22568781356997151609.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs7>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20120713 Thunderbird/14.0
On 12/31/2012 3:39 PM, litte...@mchsi.com wrote:
I'm interested in building a simple 64K RAM board for
the same reason. I have two Imsai's, both with
multiple RAM card(s) with many memory chips.
If someone could point me to a schematic, I'd
like to build a few. I know Don Caprio mentioned
earlier this year he had a project on the PBworks
page but I don't know where to find it.
Here it is...
I'd like to look at a few designs.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Crusty OMO" <crus...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:45:54 PM GMT -06:00 Central America
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1236] S-100 board reorders
Cool, thanks! Just a note on what I'm using the first (buffered) prototyping board for....
It's currently being used as a 64K RAM card in my IMSAI. This was done to establish a working system. I'll be replacing this RAM card with the old RAM cards when I test/fix them.
At that point, I'll repurpose this card to be an 8080 CPU, RAM & I/O card for another IMSAI system I'd like to resurrect.