Re: [N8VEM-S100:1237] S-100 board reorders

just use the rom/ram board... cheap to build and 64k or more of fast ram

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM, <litte...@mchsi.com> wrote:
I'm interested in building a simple 64K RAM board for
the same reason.  I have two Imsai's, both with
multiple RAM card(s) with many memory chips.

If someone could point me to a schematic, I'd
like to build a few.  I know Don Caprio mentioned
earlier this year he had a project on the PBworks
page but I don't know where to find it.

I'd like to look at a few designs.

Todd

----- Original Message -----
From: "Crusty OMO" <crus...@hotmail.com>
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:45:54 PM GMT -06:00 Central America
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:1236] S-100 board reorders

Hi Andrew,

Cool, thanks! Just a note on what I'm using the first (buffered) prototyping board for....
It's currently being used as a 64K RAM card in my IMSAI. This was done to establish a working system. I'll be replacing this RAM card with the old RAM cards when I test/fix them.
At that point, I'll repurpose this card to be an 8080 CPU, RAM & I/O card for another IMSAI system I'd like to resurrect.

Cheers,
Josh

--

Tom Lafleur