[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:769] S-100 MS DOS Support board PCBs have arrived!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:769] S-100 MS DOS Support board PCBs have arrived!
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:03:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 188.8.131.52 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of gst...@indy.net) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=Zc5oq6/35nKf43/MXsQjNHSRaf9yqiZuZVSQ7rbfR5+4Z0m1PfvKigwbflMZax9B; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
I just bought 2ea. MS-DOS Support boards (via PayPal).
Thank you for all your work!
>From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
>Sent: Mar 24, 2012 10:45 AM
>To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
>Subject: [N8VEM-S100:769] S-100 MS DOS Support board PCBs have arrived!
>Hi! The S-100 MS DOS Support board PCBs have arrived! They are $20
>each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere. Please send a
>PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!
>Here are some links for more information on the S-100 MS DOS Support
>In short, this board is most of the "guts" of a PC/AT motherboard
>minus the CPU and RAM. It should dramatically increase S-100
>compatibility with MS DOS.
>Thanks and have a nice day!