S-100 board PCB status

Hi!  Attached is the latest S-100 waiting list.  Please review and send me any changes and/or corrections.

I have five (5) remaining S-100 6502 CPU board PCBs left.

I have nine (9) remaining S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs left.

I have sixteen (16) remaining S-100 Serial IO board PCBs left.

I have seventeen (17) remaining S-100 MS DOS Support board PCBs left.

All the S-100 board PCBs are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.  I will combine shipping on multiple boards to reduce cost.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away.

Status on S-100 projects:

S-100 VDP – initial prototype is working, Thanks Leon for his yeoman’s effort on making that work.  I have two remaining prototype board PCBs if anyone else would like to take a whack at it.

S-100 LAVA – initial prototype board designed.  Maybe going to prototype board PCBs soon depending on final review.

S-100 8088 CPU board – initial prototype board designed and sent for prototype PCBs.  They should be here soon.

S-100 80286 CPU board – second generation prototype board revealed more problems.  These prototype PCBs are too broken to use so we are getting a revised third generation set of prototype PCBs.

S-100 68K CPU board – third generation prototype PCBs had additional problems with the TMI circuitry.  Fourth generation prototype PCBs are probably coming soon after more “quality time” in the trace router.

S-100 VGA board – three generations of prototype PCBs have all had major problems and the design is not stable yet.  No idea of when this will be working but it appears to be still a ways off.  Hopefully S-100 8088 CPU board prototypes can simplify this debug cycle.

Plan for S-100 board reorders in order:

S-100 IDE V2 PCBs

S-100 ZFDC PCBs

S-100 backplane PCBs