Re: Z80 CPU board - D2/D3 port timing problem

Hi Phillipe,

Just for clarity, are the chips you are referring to (the ones you swapped out) on the console I/O board ?

I think I also have an intermittent console I/O timing issue, every so often when booting my system to CP/M from the Z80 monitor ('P' option) the system fails to boot and the led on the console board that indicates a waiting character fails to go out, subsequent key presses then fail to have any effect on the system as the previously presed character has not been read/cleared. At this point I power down the system and power up again and all is ok for a while.
would be interesting to see if this chip swap out you mention will resolve my intermittent console I/O issue.

S100 Z80 Master CPU board @ 10Mhz
S100 CF/IDE board
S100 Console I/O board
S100 RAM/ROM board V2