From: John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org>
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 5:28 PM
To: S100-Post <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:5768] PropIO up and running; a few questions

See the 8086 Monitor/Bios for questions like this Rich.  Around  IBM_BIOS: You will see that only Keypressed (Int 9)  and Timer Tic (Int 8 are used) – no others.

The Console IO page on S100Computers shows keyboard connected to S100 bus pin 5 and yes you have to use keyboard ints for (standard, off the shelf) MSDOS.

Take a look at the Spin code also to understand the key press Int process.

John