Re: [N8VEM-S100:5767] Re: Front Panel NKK Group Switch Order - Shipping

Robert,

I do have you on record as sending a $46.00 payment.
$31 for the parts kit and $16 for the PCB. I shipped the parts
kit on 10/4.

Your switches are here packed and ready to be shipped on monday.
A switch set is $82 + $6 for shipping.

Thank you.