Re: A new S-100 6502 CPU Board

Hi John and Andrew,

Please put me down for 2 x  Master/Slave 6502 boards.
Keep up the good work.

Leon Byles

On Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:47:00 PM UTC+10, monahanz wrote:
For those interested in S-100 Bus systems, Andrew Lynch & I (John Monahan) have just finished constructing a prototype of an S-100 Bus 6502 CPU board.  Unlike our earlier board, this board can act as a bus master or slave.  You can for example boot your system up with a Z80 (or 8086) and transfer control to the 6502 CPU board (and back again) utilizing the same 64K of address space and I/O ports.

Please see here (bottom of page) for more details:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/6502%20Board/6502%20CPU%20Board.htm

We are now about to have made a “production board”. Note, these are bare boards and will be ~$20/board. See the above web page for details.

These boards are only for hobbyists and though some help can be provided on forums, you need to have a working knowledge of these systems to get them to work.

BTW, this will probably be the last of the 8 bit CPU boards we will do for some time. Our focus is now on 16 and 32 bit CPU’s.

To review the growing list of S-100 boards we have done so far please see here (bottom of page):-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Index%20Page.htm

Enjoy!