Where to find S100 slots

Hi,

I purchased the S100 backplane and was thrilled to see it come promptly and in great shape with high-quality printing. I now need to find
a place where I can source 8 S100 card connector pieces. I looked around on the wiki and a few other sites and I couldn't find any place
mentioned, so I thought I'd ask here. Where's the best place that I can order this part from? I know a few good sites for general components,
not to mention my local electronics store has some really nice prices, but no where I know has these.

AdvTHANKSance,
jhl

--
This e-Mail address is hosted on SDF, the only fully 64-bit public access super-computing center.
You can learn more about it and how to join on our website, sdf.org, or mine, jhl2600.sdf.org.