From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of G. Beat
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:33 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7420] GAL 22V10

Thanks to Batronix, I was able to upgrade my programming suite to handle GAL programming.
The Euro/Dollar exchange rate helped -- a bit.

Since my universe has been PROM, EPROM, EEPROM over the past 30 years -- I am looking for the best source for GAL purchase (brand, price, and within N8VEM/S-100 designers planned component selections) for the parts drawer.  Known Quantity breaks helpful.

greg
chicago