Re: [N8VEM-S100:7421] Where to find S100 slots

I have connectors from an earlier bulk buy from Mouser.  I bought
hundreds to get the price down to $10.77 each.

However, Anchor electronics has some for less than $5 each (different
brand.)  I've ordered some of those to see how they are (which was a
chore as the anchor web site didn't think there was anyway to mail them
to me.)

Todd

* jhl <jhl...@SDF.org> [150717 22:11]: