Re: Where to find S100 slots

Anchor Electronics currently has them for $3.95, but I'm not sure about the pin length. (http://anchor-electronics.com/product/100-pin-125-inch-card-edge-connector/) They might not be long enough for some of the thicker S-100 backplanes. They also carry a number of products on their price list pdf that are not included on the shopping cart system; one of those items is a 100-pin .125" edge connector for wire wrap applications at $5.95 each.