FW: S-100 6502 CPU board PCBs are here!

Hi!  Here is a helpful hint from a builder to anyone who would like to build
an S-100 Serial IO board.

I have plenty of the PCBs left and you can get the main chip inexpensively
at Jameco.

Every S-100 hobbyist needs a good serial IO board!  Thanks and have a nice
day!

Andrew Lynch

[snip]

I mentioned a while ago that I had found a great deal on 8530s on Jameco,
and you suggested sending it to the list.  I still haven't gotten a chance
to subscribe to the N8VEM list, but if you wanted to pass along the link in
the meantime, here it is:

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=357
99

Thanks,