S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs

Hi!

I reordered a batch of the S-100 Z80 CPU board PCBs.  They should be here in about three weeks or so.

My plan is to cycle through the rest of the S-100 boards this winter starting with the highest number of builders waiting for boards.

Next will be the S-100 IDE board and the S-100 ZFDC board PCBs followed by the S-100 backplane PCBs.

As usual these PCBs will be $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.

Please let me know if you would like any adjustments to the waiting list either adds or subtracts.