[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FW: S-100 6502 CPU board PCBs are here!
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: FW: S-100 6502 CPU board PCBs are here!
- From: "G. Beat" <gregor...@gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:26:51 -0800 (PST)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of gregor...@gmail.com designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gregor...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com
- In-reply-to: <002601ccd30f$aea32780$0be97680$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5F7B8200-BAE3-48DE-B7F9-90318479CB43@gmail.com> <email@example.com> <2916ACD6-2EC8-4CC6-8154-712D0B4E3F97@gmail.com> <002601ccd30f$aea32780$0be97680$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Here is the Jameco Catalog Page, for the Zilog Z8530 (DIP form factor)
at 49 cents each.
It is their part number: 35799
These are used and NOS equipment "pulls"
On Jan 14, 4:55 pm, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Hi! Here is a helpful hint from a builder to anyone who would like to build
> an S-100 Serial IO board.
> I have plenty of the PCBs left and you can get the main chip inexpensively
> at Jameco.
> Every S-100 hobbyist needs a good serial IO board! Thanks and have a nice
> Andrew Lynch
> I mentioned a while ago that I had found a great deal on 8530s on Jameco,
> and you suggested sending it to the list. I still haven't gotten a chance
> to subscribe to the N8VEM list, but if you wanted to pass along the link in
> the meantime, here it is: