New S-100 system is running

Here's something you don't see every day...

My new S-100 computer is alive and running!

The original intent of building this was so I could develop/test new/old hardware without tearing apart my regular (old) S-100 machine.
So, I designed it to be open and accessible.  So far I think I have achieved this goal, but time will tell as I start to use it.
The system is shown running in the pix with the following hardware / software:

1. N8VEM S-100 Backplane version 2.
2. Meanwell QP-200F switching power supply.
3. California Computer Systems (CCS) model 2810 Z80 CPU board.
4. CCS model 2422 floppy disk controller.
5. BCSTech (my company) MemPlus board v1.
6. Siemens FDD-100-8 floppy disk drive.
7. HP 700/92 serial terminal.
8. BCSTech Z80 Duel-console monitor, v1.2
9. CP/M version 2.2 with customized BIOS to support duel monitors.

I got the urge to build this about 2 months ago, so this is the result of late nights and weekends.

Projects slated to work on using this system include:

1. Complete construction and test of new N8VEM Serial I/O version 03 board.
2. Populate and get working the printer port function of an N8VEM Parallel IO version 01 board.
3. Complete testing of an N8VEM IDE version 02 board with CF memory, including modifications to BIOS to support it.
4. Bring up a CP/M v3 system (non-banked).
5. Upgrade my MemPlus board with a memory management unit and capability for 1M memory (among many other things.)
6. Upgrade CPM v3 to banked using the new MemPlus board.
7. Complete development ans testing of my serial comm program to transfer files to/from a PC using a Sweep-like interface.
8. Test an Ithaca Audio Z80 CPU board bought recently for cheap on E-bay.
9. Test and repair several Siemens FDD100-8 disk drives.
A. Organize all my CPM files, check for proper backups, etc. (Combat the slow disk deterioration.)