Re: New S-100 system is running

Looking cool. I bought a back plane for similar reasons.

On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 4:25:56 PM UTC-7, Bob Bell wrote:

3. California Computer Systems (CCS) model 2810 Z80 CPU board.
[...]
3. Complete testing of an N8VEM IDE version 02 board with CF memory, including modifications to BIOS to support it.

I've got a running CCS system in the original enclosure. The IDE board would be a cool edition with BIOS support for ccs.

Back in the day I sometimes put a second terminal on the PRN: device when working on long listings. How does you dual monitor system work? mp/m ?